24V DC JYQD-V8.3E sensorless BLDC motor driver circuit for sensorless air blower fan
|·PWM speed control
|PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
|O.V / L.V protection
|Speed pulse signal output
|BLDC motor Driver board internal output voltage
|Motor speed pulse signal output port, 5V pulse signal.
|Rotating direction control ports. Connect “5V” high level or no connect is Forward direction, connect 0 V low level or connect to GND is reverse direction.
|Speed control port. Analog voltage linear speed regulation 0.1v -5V, The input resistance is 20K Ohm ,connect with GND when input PWM speed regulation, PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
|Used for Drive board internal control
2. Power port
|motor phase A
|motor phase B
|motor phase C
3. Use shielded wires if the drivers board has more than 50 cm distance from the motor, otherwise it may lead to abnormal driving, affecting the normal use.
4.Control port distance: 2.54mm,Power port distance:3.96 mm
5. Pay attention to the insulation between the BLDC motor driver MOSFET and the heatsink or the installation plate.
|1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not exceed the range of the BLDC motor driver board as specified.
2. This BLDC motor driver board is used for 3-phase brushless sensorless motor, but not suit for all 3-phase brushless sensorless motors directly. If the driving effect is not good (such as starting jitter, reversing, the motor noload working current is too large, the speed is not stable, the efficiency is low, and can’t start-up with load.) Customers can adjust the resistance and capacitance of the driver board according to the actual situation to achieve the best driving effect (see the attachment for how to do the adjustment)
3. JYQD-V8.3E sensorless BLDC motor driver board is bare board without housing and heatsink. If the power of the motor below 60W ,it does not need to add heatsink, It only needs to ensure normal ventilation and well insulation. If the power of the motor more than 60W, it must add heatsink like the diagram as below.
4. Please take note that JYQD-V8.3E BLDC motor driver board has no anti-reverse connection protection, it will permanently damage the driver board if reversed polarity connection.
5. The 5V output port on the driver board prohibits connect external device. It is only applicable to the external potentiometer and switch of the board for speed regulation and reversal.
6. The “M” terminal on the JYQD-V8.3E BLDC motor driver board is the motor speed pulse output signal (push-pull output), and the maximum output current is less than 5mA.
DOWNLOAD JYQD-V8.3E USER MANUAL FOR MORE DETAILS