|Analog Voltage Speed Regulation:
|O.V / L.V Protection:
12 volt pwm motor controller,
12v servo motor controller
1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not exceed the range of the driver board as specified.
2. This driver board is used for 3-phase brushless sensorless motor, but not suit for all 3-phase brushless sensorless motors directly. If the driving effect is not good (such as starting jitter, reversing, the motor noload working current is too large, the speed is not stable, the efficiency is low, and can’t start-up with load.) Customers can adjust the resistance and capacitance of the driver board according to the actual situation to achieve the best driving effect (see the attachment for how to do the adjustment)
3. JYQD-V8.10B driver board is bare board without housing and heatsink. If the power of the motor below 36W ,it does not need to add heatsink, It only needs to ensure normal ventilation and well insulation. If the power of the motor more than 36W, it must add heatsink.
4. Please take note that JYQD-V8.10B driver board has no anti-reverse connection protection, it will permanently damage the driver board if reversed polarity connection.
5. The 5V output port on the driver board prohibits connect external device. It is only applicable to the external potentiometer and switch of the board for speed regulation and reversal.
6. The “M” terminal on the JYQD-V8.10B driver board is the motor speed pulse output signal (push-pull output), and the maximum output current is less than 5mA.
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa