|40℃ To 125℃
|+1.2A/–2.0A At VCC=15V, VBS=15V
|Input Logic Compatible:
|3.3V And 5V
|Small Footprint Package:
|General Purpose Inverter
high current mosfet driver,
mosfet stepper driver
JY213L 90V Three-Phase Gate Driver with three independent high and low side referenced output channels
The JY213L is a high-speed 3-phase gate driver for power MOSFET and IGBT devices with three independent high and low side referenced output channels. Built-in dead time protection and shoot-through protection prevent damage to the half-bridge. The UVLO circuits prevent malfunction when VCC and VBS are lower than the specified threshold voltage. A novel high-voltage BCD process and common-mode noise canceling technique provide stable operation of high-side drivers under high dV/dt noise conditions while achieving excellent negative transient voltage tolerance. An enable pin (EN) is= included so that standby mode may be used to set the chip into a low quiescent current state to realize long battery lifetime.
• E-BIKE/electric power tool 3-phase motor driver
• Battery-powered mini/micro motor control
• General purpose inverter
• Integrated 90V half-bridge high side driver
• Ability to drive up to 3-phase half-bridge gates
• Built-in boot strap diode for each high side chan
• Built-in dead time protection
• Shoot-through protection
• Under voltage lockout for VCC and VBS
• Low operation voltage 0–5.5V for VCC and VBS
• 3.3V and 5V input logic compatible
• Enable pin (EN) for low standby current
• IO+/IO-: +1.2A/–2.0A at VCC=15V, VBS=15V
• Built-in dead time:0.5us (typ.)
• Common-mode dV/dt noise cancellation circuit
• Tolerant of negative transient voltage
• Low dI/dt gate drive for better noise immunity
• –40ºC to 125ºC operating range
• Small footprint package:TSSOP20L/24L,173m
1.LOW SIDE POWER SUPPLY: VCC
VCC is the low side supply and it provides power to both input logic and low side output power stage. The built-in
under-voltage lockout circuit enables the device to operate at sufficient power when a typical VCC supply voltage higher
than VCCUV+ =4.2V is present, shown as FIG. 1. The JY213L shuts down all the gate driver outputs, when the VCC supply
voltage is below VCCUV- =3.8 V, shown as FIG. 1. This prevents the external power devices against extremely low gate
voltage levels during on-state which may result in excessive power dissipation.
2.HIGH SIDE POWER SUPPLY: VBS (VB1-VS1, VB2-VS2, VB3-VS3)
VBS is the high side supply voltage. The total high side circuitry may float with respect to COM following the external high
side power device emitter/source voltage. Due to the internal low power consumption, the entire high side circuitry may be
supplied by bootstrap topology connected to VCC, and it may be powered with small bootstrap capacitors. The device
operating area as a function of the supply voltage is given in FIG. 2.
3. LOW SIDE AND HIGH CONTROL INPUT LOGIC: HIN&LIN (HIN1,2,3/LIN1,2,3)
The Schmitt trigger threshold of each input is designed low enough to guarantee LSTTL and CMOS compatibility down to
3.3V controller outputs. Input Schmitt trigger and advanced noise filtering provide noise rejection of short input pulses. An
internal pull-down resistor of about 100kΩ (positive logic) pre-biases each input during VCC supply start-up state. The
minimum recommended input pulse-width is 300ns for proper operation of the driver.
The JY213L is equipped with shoot-through protection circuitry (also known as cross conduction prevention circuitry).
FIG. 3 shows how this protection circuitry prevents both the high- and low-side switches from conducting at the same time.
When the inputs controlling both high-side and low-side drivers are both logic IGH, then both driver outputs are pulled
down to logic LOW to shut down two power devices in the same bridge.
DOWNLOAD JY213L USER MANUAL
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa